A 4-Step Guide to Persuade B2B Decision-Makers into Buying Your SaaS Product
Looking to achieve record-breaking SaaS product sales targets?
Here’s a simple guide to attract B2B buyers to your SaaS brand and shoot up your revenue. Note that search engine optimization, social media marketing, and content marketing are key to creating an unfailing B2B marketing strategy for your SaaS business.
According to HubSpot, 70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing.
Step 1: Leverage unified communications (UC) to improve human-to-human contact
Understanding what your customers need, deserve, and their buying trends is critical to your SaaS product sales growth.Using UC is a great way to build robust customer relationships, enhance customer interactions, reduce response and turnaround times, and boost customer service availability. By 2028, the UC market size is projected to reach over $344 billion, according to Grand View Research.
Of course, any type of communication is impossible without contact information. In order to reap the benefits of UC, you need to access accurate B2B contact data or email lists. There are several tools available to get targeted, updated, and human-verified email marketing lists and other B2B contact data.
Where to use email marketing lists?
- Live event and promotional campaigns
- Email nurturing and networking efforts
- Personalized notifications and messaging
- Data-driven and product launch campaigns
- Case study, webinar, turnunique and survey emails
Step 2: Use freebies as fishing rod to draw in targeted audiences and potential buyers
Offering free trials or demos of your SaaS products can be used as a discreet way of luring your future customers into making a purchase.The idea is to give potential B2B buyers a sneak peek at the best features of your SaaS product. Then you leave them with the curiosity to try the whole product or make them realize how desperately they need it.
As per The State of Video Marketing 2022 report by Wyzowl, 88% of people have been convinced to purchase a product or service by watching a brand’s video. Giveaways can also help you offer a phenomenal onboarding experience to newly signed-on customers.
What are the best freebies to offer?
- eBooks and guidebooks
- Videos libraries and expert opinions
- Informational flyers
- Case studies and market analysis
- Customer surveys
Step 3: Build a strong lead generation program and increase lead quality
A lead generation program includes adopting a martech stack and an analytics engine, buying quality leads for faster results, implementing tried and tested email marketing strategy, and maintaining lead-ready channels and the lead generation database.Email automation is vital to the improvement of email marketing performance. As per HubSpot’s Not Another State of Marketing Report 2021, automation was used by 76% of businesses last year.
How to improve lead quality?
- Use account-based marketing (ABM). HubSpot says ABM is leveraged by 67% of brands
- Implement lead scoring and nurturing models. According to Invesp, nurtured leads make 47% bigger purchases versus non-nurtured ones)
- Clearly define marketing qualified leads. HubSpot says improving customer acquisition is reported as a primary objective by 49% of companies.
Step 4: Improve average deal size to strengthen revenue and optimize sales velocity
Team training can be crucial to increasing your average deal size.Your sales reps should be able to tackle customer objections, appropriately negotiate deals, and focus more on the value proposition than cost.
How to boost average deal size?
- Use strategic upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Target the right customers with additional insights from customer account and CRM data
- Use best practices and accurate data to structure discount process
- Highlight the value of your SaaS product more than its benefits
All set? Guess you are ready to dominate the SaaS sales competition. Happy B2B marketing!